SciCan STATIM G4
1. www. scican .com Statim_G4_bro_A4_Statim_G4_bro_A4 3/3/11 5:31 PM Page 1
8. www. scican .com STAT IM Cassette Autoclave and STAT IS are registered trademarks of SciCan Ltd. Dri-Tec C , Dri-Tec R , logo’s and Your Infection Control Specialist are trademarks of SciCan Ltd. SD-364-EN 3/2011 Statim_G4_bro_A4_Statim_G4_bro_A4 3/3/11 5:31 PM Page 8
6. How STAT IM Works Ease of Operation STAT IM 2000/5000 Steam Injection Single Use Water System Statim_G4_bro_A4_Statim_G4_bro_A4 3/3/11 5:31 PM Page 6
5. Access your STAT IM via your PC through Statim Live 65k colour touchscreen provides a wealth of information The G4 is capable of communicating directly with service personnel Touch A high-resolution, 65K color touchscreen offers a vivid display of messages, current cycle information and customizable icons all with extraordinary clarity. Fully adjustable contrast levels let you optimize the screen to the li ghting in your steri-centre, and its 2.5-inch by 3-inch dimensions allow easy viewing of downloadable learning modules. Connect There’s nothing like STAT IM Live, the networked portal through which you can view not only your STAT IM ’s current operations in real time, it also gives you access to cycle history, printing and validation information and sterilization records searchable by multiple fields. Capa ble o f sending emails with cycle information errors directly to your dealer, your STAT IM G4 will let qualified technicians know when service is imminent, can perform software upgrades and even some remote troubleshooting. Protect Patient safety relies on attention to detail. The STAT IM G4 supports verifiable processes that are PIN protected with user-defined IDs so that staff members can be required to auth orize a cycle. This encourages extra attention to process and creates a safer environment for both staff and patients. Collect An undocumented sterilization cycle might as well not have been done. With each cycle, information must be stored to protect your office and your patient. The integrated SciCan DataLogger stores all cycle information for the lifetime of the unit, a 2.0 USB port allows for the man ual re trieval of cycle history, the 10/100Base-T Ethernet connection puts your PC in direct contact with your STAT IM and the RS232 serial printer port allows you to connect with an external printer. Recommended essential STAT IS ® instrument system Loose instruments Wrapped instruments Statim_G4_bro_A4_Statim_G4_bro_A4 3/3/11 5:31 PM Page 5
7. 6 30 40 STAT IM 2000 Conventional autoclave Sterilization Cycle Time Comparison Temperature Minutes 50 20 Drying Technology STAT IM 2000 STAT IM 5000 Dry Load Small Steam Generator for Instant Steam Ultra Fast Condition Phase Statim_G4_bro_A4_Statim_G4_bro_A4 3/3/11 5:31 PM Page 7
4. Introducing the new, 4th generation STAT IM by SciCan. >> Fast STAT IM ’s unmatched speed and dependability have made STAT IM the world’s best-selling autoclave. And its patented gentle technology has also made STAT IM the world’s favourite. >> Forward The STAT IM G4 will offer you a level of interactivity never seen before. The STAT IM G4, through its LCD touch screen control and Statim Live networking capability, h as been designed to provide you with unprecedented ease of use and puts the user in total control. Statim_G4_bro_A4_Statim_G4_bro_A4 3/3/11 5:31 PM Page 4
3. Immediate Steam Generation Unlike conventional autoclaves that need to heat an entire reservoir of water, STAT IM uses only a small, specific amount of water required for each cycle. Water is introduced into a heating device referred to as a ‘steam generator’, rapidly heated and converted to steam in mere seconds. Air Removal Using PPPD technology and our patented steam injection process – air is automat ically f orced out of the sterilization chamber. Cassette System The thin stainless steel walls of STAT IM ’s fully-removable cassette, (or sterilization chamber) allow for rapid heating and cooling of the chamber. As a result, STAT IM meets the conditions for sterilization and drying in a fraction of the time required by a conventional autoclave. Fully Satisfies EN13060 for Instrument Sterilization STAT IM continues t o meet all EN13060 requirements, powered by advanced microprocessor controlled cycles which deliver validated sterilization at speeds up to 5X faster than most conventional chambered autoclaves. Drying Technology The STAT IM 2000 and 5000 have each been designed to provide you with a complete solution: rapid sterilization balanced by rapid drying. Introducing STAT IM Dri-Tec drying technology. Dri-Tec C – Convection Heat Drying Technology The STAT IM 2000 uses convection heat to dry instruments by utilizing the remaining heat in the system after the sterilization phase. Heat is captured and released into the cassette, drying wrapped instrument loads in as little as 10 minutes. Dri-Tec R – Radiant Heat Drying Technology The STAT IM 5000 uses heat generated by the sterilization cycle which is ‘absorbe d’ b y unique drying plates located in the sterilization chamber. Heat is transferred from the drying plates directly to instruments resulting in accelerated, full load drying in as little as 15 minutes. STAT IM technology defined – what makes STAT IM different? E N 1 3 0 6 0 F u l l y C o m p l i a n t Statim_G4_bro_A4_Statim_G4_bro_A4 3/3/11 5:31 PM Page 3
2. Drawing on over 50 years of innovation, the leader in autoclave technology has created a complete line of STAT IM Cassette Autoclaves – designed to meet the needs of every size of practice. The STAT IM family comprises the fastest, most innovative autoclaves available today. Employing a patented sterilization process, SciCan has developed the STAT IM family to address the full range of instrument steriliza tion a pplications – from hygienists to multi-doctor practices – providing each with a superior solution in sterilization. Dentists around the world rely on STAT IM . Dental practitioners in over 90 countries around the world rely on STAT IM to protect their patients and staff from infection – with sterilized instruments in just minutes. In 1989, SciCan transformed the industry, developing the world’s first c ompact sterilization unit designed to meet the growing need for handpiece sterilization. Today, the STAT IM still boasts superior cycle times and processes for both wrapped and unwrapped cycles. In fact, the STAT IM Cassette Autoclave ® sterilizes up to ten times faster than traditional ‘chamber style’ units. Employing a proprietary positive pressure pulse displacement technology – using saturated steam to re move air and effectively sterilize instruments between patients – the STAT IM Autoclave ensures dentists always have an ample supply of instruments ready for use. STATIM’S Speed Reduces Instrument Investment STAT IM sterilizes handpieces and instruments for immediate use in as little as 8 minutes, reducing the number required as instruments can be processed ‘just in time’ or between patients. Increases E fficiency Fast point-of-use sterilization makes turnaround a priority, increasing efficiency and virtually eliminates instrument bottlenecks. Gentle on Instruments Our state-of-the-art steam technology is gentle on both solid and hollow instruments. Now, there’s a STAT IM ® that’s perfect for every practice. Statim_G4_bro_A4_Statim_G4_bro_A4 3/3/11 5:31 PM Page 2
- 340 Total Views
- 237 Website Views
- 103 Embedded Views
- Social Shares
- 0 Likes
- 0 Nemkedvelések
- 0 Comments
- 0 Facebook
- 0 Twitter
- 0 Google+
- 1 novotrade.hu
- 1 odoo.hbs.hu
Sugárvédő ruházat ismertető398 Views .
Nedves sebkezelés flyer L&R355 Views .
OP Set System329 Views .
PDB_Actico UlcerSys Liner326 Views .
Kompressziós pólya felhelyezése325 Views .
PDB_Actico UlcerSys314 Views .
Kötszer Pólya L&R301 Views .
SciCan Statim G4221 Views .
Kitpack214 Views .
L&R Corporate Film191 Views .